Blog background - gorjuss

Sunday 4 July 2010

Newbury Craft fair

I went to my first craft fair yesterday..Goodness, I have never seen anything like it. I guess in years gone by I dint think it would be any different to what you can get online.. how wrong was I! The selection is massive,though the lack of tools was disappointing.
I bought lots of goodies, I will put up some photos later. Special thanks to Mickey who was running the ATC make and take, and all the ladies who were so nice to me as I was on my own, as I walked around.
I wish I had more time to talk to the lady with the *shadow fairy* stamps.. there were ready made cards on display and they were totally amazing. They looked far too artistic for me to attempt.. but were incredibly detailed and beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it Amanda - there is nothing like being able to see the stash in the flesh LOL - but not good for our purses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a good day. :) you shoudl go to birmingham NEC in November. I go every year and love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a lovely day Amanda best get saving for the next one xx

    ReplyDelete